40 days until Christmas – where has 2017 disappeared to?! Let’s hope that you were a mixture of sugar, spice and unicorn poop cupcakes so that Santa Claws knows where to #ShareTheJoy.
My pseudo- Hindu family has never celebrated Christmas. It has always been a series of over catered lunches (I use the word catered liberally because my mum, gran and I are the ones who cook). We’ve never had a Christmas tree and we never exchange gifts – no, I’m not sad about it. In my house, Christmas has always been about boardgames with the grandparents, chats-about-boys with my cousins and green-pancake-making while the grown ups were involved in things we had little interest in.
This year I am part of a collaboration with @DionWired so I got to spend some time in one of their stores. I spent the afternoon perusing some of the new technology available and making a wish list that I think I deserve whether it turns out that I was naughty or nice.
My #ShareTheJoy Wishlist
- 90CM gas stove – the feeling of cooking on gas is like no other! Instant heat and that sexy ticking noise – swoon!
- whistling kettle – to make countless cups of tea on the gas stove
- Galaxy Note 8 – the stylus is a nifty gadget, even if your hand writing is shocking (like mine is)
- Nutribullet – this powerful little smoothie maker has a host of features – making hummus, soup, nut butter and it will fit in my kitchen. Winning!
- iPhone 8 plus – the image quality is amazing! The portrait feature would shoot food pics with so well!
- Mavic Pro – drone shots are exquisite. This particular drone also has a ‘Follow Me’ feature which I would love to play with during my runs and mountain walks
Over the next few weeks I will sharing some of the joyful tech specials with you from Dion Wired. I will also be running a competition in which you could win an item off your wish list. So let me know in the comments section – what is on your @DionWired Christmas wish list?